How much for a motivational speaker?
We are happy to answer those questions for you, but first we want to be clear that we are on the same page. Allow us to ask some questions first:
- Do you want your company efficiency or productivity increased by 20%?
- Do you want to reduce costs by 10%?
- Do you want your people’s leadership capacity increased by 89%?
- Do you want to close more deals as a result of this speech/workshop?
These are real numbers from real clients who have engaged Motivational Speaker and Self Leadership Global Expert, Andrew Bryant.
Andrew’s fee range is from USD10,000 to USD18,000 (SGD13,800 -24,800) for a speech or workshop, not including: Business Class Travel and accommodation. The fee varies depending on the amount of preparation required, the type of audience and the required distance to travel.
“But it’s only an hour!”
Well no, it’s never ‘only an hour’ or ‘just a day’, here’s what you get for your investment:
- 20 years of research into the topics of Self-leadership, Leadership, Culture Influence, Human Behavior, Motivation and Team Dynamics
- Andrew Bryant is a Certified Speaking Professional, which means he’s been independently audited in terms of expertise, eloquence, enterprise and ethics – less than 6% of professional speakers have achieved this level
- Authorship of 4-books, 2 of which are on Self-leadership, used on MBA programs and one of which is an Amazon best-seller
- Briefing calls/meeting to understand your company and challenges
- Advice on topic and framing
- Research into the current challenges for your business and people
- Preparation of a customized slide-deck
- Rehearsal of the presentation
- Advice on venue lay-out, Audio Visual Requirements
- Staff support for logistics, including travel
- Travel time
- Slide Deck Download for your audience
- Online self-assessment for your audience
- E-version of book for your audience
- Commitment of date and time for you event (this means Andrew cannot accept any other work at these times)
- Post-event debrief and feedback
Motivational Speaker Singapore
Not including the 20 years of research writing, experience and travel each keynote requires a minimum of 8 hours of preparation, but most importantly you get an engaging and transformational event, where participants take ownership and make a positive impact in your company.
Want to find out more – CONTACT US
And get testimonials like these:
Having worked in the conferencing and events industry for quite some time, claims of ‘engaging’ and ‘cutting edge content’ from professional speakers can end up to be nothing more than rhetoric. Not so with Andrew! Commanding the stage for start to finish, filling the room with energy, all whilst imparting practical strategies and tools for our senior business audience, Andrew really set the tone for our 3-day show and made a big impact on our audience.
Natalie Williams, Senior Manager, Analytics Strategy & Insight Driven Organizations at Deloitte UK
Observing Andrew teaching leadership in action is a pleasure. His stories feel authentic, because his own behavior and personality reflect his teachings.
Markus Karner – Academic Director at SMU-ExD Executive Development
Andrew Bryant has got the right mix of wit and content that makes his keynotes apt and completely applicable to your day-to-day works. I had Andrew to lead a half day training session on Leadership for CEOs across Asia – no one left the room till the end of the day. I count that summarizes it on him. Any corporates looking for programs to bring about new energy and vision to the team, and if Andrew is on it, go for it, you’ll be glad you did.
Shanggari Balakrishnan, CEO at Mors Group