How To Deliver A Speech For Public Speaking
How does a Professional Keynote Speaker prepare for a speech? Certified Speaking Professional, Andrew Bryant , shares his secrets. Andrew Bryant explains how to prepare for a speech in 10 easy steps which wil…
Andrew Bryant explains how to prepare for a speech in 10 easy steps which will help you turn an amateur presentation in to a professional one. By following these simple rule sets you will be mentally and physically prepared to overcome any nervousness or anxiety when providing a speech to a live audience.
Public Speaking Preparation In 10 Easy Steps
- What are the requirements of your client?
- What does your audience need?
- Story board your speech
- Add images and remove unnecessary text.
- Check for timing and flow.
- Key messages are communicated clearly.
- Scope the venue and check AV.
- Prepare your body/Loosen up your jaw.
- Set your intention.
- Don’t be perfect, be genuine.